As you can see, I have changed the look of this blog a little. Yes, yes, I can go to a website and cut and paste some free code. I rarely take the time to do anything on this blog (not that this is news to anyone) but last night I was sitting on Josie's bed, motivating her to clean her room. I will spare you the details of why it took her three hours to clean her room, but I will say it would have taken me about 10 minutes. At least she did it on her own and she knows she can do it by herself. So as I sat thinking about all of the others things I needed to be doing, Uncle Rico came to mind and reminded me that I "might as well be doing somethin' while I'm doing nothin'." So here you go. Enjoy. Maybe one day I will actually create my own background . . . maybe.(Above is the look Josie gave me at least 180 times last night. I'll bet you wish you had been here!)
8 comments:
That is three hours well spent. Way to teach her to clean her own room. And I couldn't be more pleased to see you blogging.
Man, Melissa always beats me to the first comment. Oh well. I LOVE the new look and more I love that picture of Josie. ha, I don't know why it is so entertaining to me. Oh wait you have told before, "it's funny until it is your child." Well for now I'll keep laughing.
Haha! I'm with Heather! i love the pic of Josie. You have inspired me to try harder with Nathan.
I love that picture of Josie - she is so cute! I have to disagree with you...I think anything you write IS worth reading! Oh, and I love the new look of your blog.
Way to go! Way to post yet another blog. I love that look of Josie's. It's totally entertaining. I just love that she has SO much personality for such a little person. Gotta love that little gal.
Oh boy, what a disaster she was. Watching Josie clean her room is like watching grass grow.
You are lucky. I have been trying to get my kids to clean their rooms every day for the last week. The thing is, I could do it myself too but it would take ME three hours--that's how bad it is. I keep thinking we really need it done before school starts. *Sigh* Maybe tomorrow.
Oh and yes, I too love that picture of Josie. Classic.
Oh my gosh this picture is hilarious! I love Josie! Also, I agree with the others, I enjoy reading your blog.
Post a Comment