
Here you see me, Will and reporter Brian Carlson in the studios of ABC4 News in Salt Lake City. Will and I and the "opportunity" to appear on their morning news show to talk about food allergies. Will was so excited--I was nervous. I felt good about how it all went. All night I kept dreaming that either I had missed the appointment or that it was turning out like Richard Dreyfuss's experience on Good Morning America in the movie,
What About Bob? So, since neither of those nightmares came to fruition, it was a success! I never would have imagined that I would agree to to a live TV interview, especially at 6:30 in the morning. I hate putting myself "out there" like that. It's amazing the things we are willing to do for the good of our kids.
9 comments:
Where can we view you guys??? I think that is just awesome!
Wow, Melanie, way to go. I'm also wondering if there's a way for us to see the interview. Is it online?
The interview isn't online right now, and I am not sure it will be posted. But if it is, I will post a link. Of course, you are all welcome to come over and watch it at our house! Not that it was anything that spectacular. Basically I talked about how Will was diagnosed (he was sick so we took him to several doctors until we got a correct diagnosis) and I shared my advice for other parents in my situation (take your child to an allergist.) That, in a nutshell, was the interview. :)
WOW!!! That's awesome!!! I think we should have a "girls night in", pop some popcorn and watch you and Will on T.V.!!!!
I searched and searched channel 4 news and can't find the story-what is the link you famous person you!
I'm glad it didn't turn out like "What About Bob"! You guys are awesome.
Hey, you posted something new! Way to go. You did a great job, and who was your fashion consultant? You looked great on TV. :)
Cool! I want to see the segment.
I've been signing autographs ever since the first of February because I'm the Mother and Grandmother of these famous people!
Post a Comment